The Conference Center at Friendship
Located on the first level of the 3400 building, the Conference Center at Friendship offers meeting space for workshops, seminars, and conferences; as well as banquets. With three adjacent classrooms, the spacious Conference Center can accommodate up to 450 people in a banquet style setting. A series of partitions allows the space to be adjusted for use by smaller groups.
Catering services are offered by “Sweet Creations”, our inhouse caterer which is a program of the Friendship
Community Development Corporation. From continental breakfast, snacks, or lunch our goal is to meet and exceed your group’s culinary needs.
How to Find Us
We are located at 3400 Beatties Ford Road which is convenient to Uptown (10 minutes), Charlotte Douglas Airport (15 minutes), Northlake Mall (10 minutes), and the University are (15 minutes). Parking is convenient, abundant, and free. With easy access to Interstate I-85, we are located ½ mile north of the Beatties Ford interchange.
Organizations That Have Experienced the Conference Center at Friendship
- Carolina College of Health Science
- Carolinas Healthcare System
- Centralina Area Agency on Aging
- Charlotte Regional Realtors ®
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools
- Coldwell Banker United
- Charlotte Alumnae Chapter – Delta Sigma Theta Sorority
- General Baptist State Convention of NC, Inc.
- Jack & Jill of America
- Leadership Charlotte
- Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services
- Mecklenburg Ministries
- The Anita Stroud Foundation, Inc.
- The Lee Institute
- The Shepherd’s Center of Charlotte, Inc.
- YMCA of Greater Charlotte