Welcome to the Children's Corner for Activities and Challenges
I hope you are enjoying the activities, music videos, exercise/dance videos, and storytelling. If you have something that you would like to share, or for Zoom information, please email email@example.com. Please notice the time change listed on Monday (Chat with Mrs. James) and the updated Wednesday Bible Study info.
- Chat with Mrs. Barbara James every Monday at 3:30pm (NEW TIME) via Zoom. We will discuss various topics -“What’s on your Mind?”
- Prayer via Zoom with Pastor Jones on Tuesdays at 10:00am
- Bible Study on Wednesdays at 5:30pm via Zoom
- Storytelling every Friday on YouTube
- Books of the Bible Challenge – Memorize all 66 Books in the Bible and win $10.00 CASH
- Let’s Move! – Fun exercise videos
- Children’s Gospel Songs featuring Wesley’s Wuppets
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and/or details about our virtual meeting spaces. Check out the videos below and stay tuned for more!
NEW: Additional Activities for the week
- How Can I Care?
- Covid-19 Worksheets
- Write a Bible Verse A Day Challenge: Can you write just one Bible verse a day? Beginning Friday, May 1st, I challenge each of you to write one verse per day. It only takes 5 minutes! I have attached a cover page for your “Write-a-Verse-a-Day journal” and a verse for each day of the month. The theme for May is “Perseverance” – persistence in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success. CLICK HERE FOR THE WRITE A VERSE A DAY JOURNAL Step 1: Find the verse in YOUR Bible. Step 2: Write the Verse. Step 3: Bring your journal with you when we return to church! Prizes will be given to each child that writes a Bible verse each day beginning May 1st.
Song: It’s Not About Me
Books of The Bible Challenge
Can you memorize all 66 Books in The Bible? If so, Pastor Jones will reward each child that learns all 66 Books in the The Bible by the time we return to church. He will give a $10.00 cash reward. Are you up for the challenge?