Back to School Prayer
Dear heavenly Father,
As our children return to school
We look again to your eternal faithfulness.
Watch over our beloved ones.
Let your Spirit go before them
To prepare the way and open the doors
That lead to your grace.
Guide them away from harm.
May your mighty Spirit defend them
From any aggression or attack.
Equip them with discernment
And strength and character.
Let them be free to live and learn
As children of God.
Give us, dear Lord,
The wisdom and patience
To know when to speak or be still
As their parents and caretakers.
That they are yours
From the beginning;
Their lives a loving gift to us
From Almighty God.
We trust in you,
We depend upon you.
Care for your children,
Oh heavenly Father.
In Jesus name,
Be Blessed and Stay Safe,
Children’s Ministry Director
NEW: Additional Activities for the week
- Heavenly Treasures Crossword Puzzle
- Do You Believe
- Let Your Light Shine
- Online Coloring Pages for Kids
- Sesame Street: Bruno Mars – Don’t Give Up
- Mum and Daughter singing “The Blood Will Never Lose It’s Power”
- 50 Countries Affected by COVID-19 Sing Amazing Grace
- New Video “Every Praise” by Hezekiah Walker
- “Father Abraham Had Many Sons” – Dance Along with Lyrics | Kids Worship (younger kids)
Songs for older children:
- Perfect People by The Walls Group
- 11 Year old Jayna sings “Take Me to the Water” by Tamela Mann
- The Voices of Trey Singing Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
- “Circle of Life” by Ndlovu Youth Choir
- “Everyday People” feat. Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Keb’ Mo’ | Turnaround Arts | Playing for Change (Older Kids)
- Mississippi Children’s Choir – “His Eye is on the Sparrow”
- Proclaim – Jesus Reigns Forever
- Playing for Change – What a Wonderful World
- Tawana Ross – It’s Not About Me
- 16 year old from England sings Glory…Showtime at the Apol
Books of The Bible Challenge
Can you memorize all 66 Books in The Bible? If so, Pastor Jones will reward each child that learns all 66 Books in the The Bible by the time we return to church. He will give a $10.00 cash reward. Are you up for the challenge?