Notice: Undefined variable: catNameLink in /home/friendshipcharlo/public_html/wp-content/themes/friendship/functions.php on line 286
A collection of exercise activities lead by licensed fitness coaches and instructors throughout the week; class schedules and fees are managed by the individual instructors. Classes include; Yoga for Me, Saturday Morning Bootcamp, Stay Fit 4 Life, and Walk Team. Contact class instructors and please bring water and towel to all fitness classes.
New Members are Welcome to join us. Contact Maryann.harrington// 704.617.4685 for more information.
- Sat, April 7th – Team Walk (Road trip) – 2018 Cooper River Bridge run/walk, Mt. Pleasant SC
- Sat, April 7th – Team Walk (Charlotte) – Mallard Creek Greenway. PARK at Harris Teeter (8600 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28213) . Meet at 7:30a, walk at 7:35a
- Sat, April 14th –Team Walk – Irwin Creek Greenway walk. Park at Irwin Elementary School (329 N. Irwin Ave, Charlotte). Meet at 7:30a – Walk at 7:35a
- Sat, April 21st – Team Walk – Charlotte JDRF walk, Carowinds. Meet at front entrance to park at 8a (14523 Carowinds Blvd, Charlotte) . Walk at 8:30a
- Sat, April 28th – Team hike/Road Trip – Stone Mountain State Park (3042 Frank Parkway, Roaring Gap, NC 28668). Meet at FMBC, 3400 Beatties Ford Road, Charlotte at 6:30a if you would like to car pool – Walk/Hike will start at 8:00a
Bootcamp Training is designed to deliver the most efficient total body workout in the shortest amount of time. The workout covers all areas of fitness combining serious strength training and cardio all in one. Come join us!
$10 per class
Saturdays, 7:30a – 8:30a
Bring a friend, towel and some water
Results: Burn 500-1,000 calories
Bro. Roy Henderson
Yoga Class Schedule
Yoga for Me – 6:45-7:45 pm
Tuesday and Thursday, Friendship 3400 Fitness Center
First class free, $5 per week after. Bring yoga mat
Sis. Keisha Battle, Fitness Coach
Additional Fitness Instructors: Candace Jennings and Bridget Moore