Social Justice Ministry
Thursday, February 13 Forum: Primary Political Forum, 6:00p
Meet & greet candidates for President, U.S. Senate, 9th and 12th Congressional Districts and the N.C. General Assembly
Thursday, February 20 Forum: Primary Political Forum, 6:00p
Meet & greet candidates from N.C. Governor, Lt. Governor, Council of State Offices, Mecklenburg County Commission and District Judges
Saturday, February 29 Voter Registration Neighborhood Canvassing
• Location to be determined (10a-1p)
• Phone banking in the computer lab (2nd floor) @ the church (10a-12p)
Tuesday, March 3 Primary Election Day (Rides to the Polls)
• Community canvassing for rides to the polls
• Rides to the polls via church vans and funeral home limos
Offices on the Ballot
Sunday, March 15 Forum: The 2020 Census and the Charlotte, 1:30p
• What, why, how and understanding the importance of the Census and Participation of the 2040 Comprehensive Plan
• Facilitators: Census Partnership Staff and Mr. Sean Langley, City of Charlotte Planning Commission
Tues-Friday, April 14-17 Journey Along the Civil Rights & Voting Tour
• Overnight educational trip to Birmingham, Selma, Montgomery, Alabama
• Registration and payment required
Sunday, April 26 Forum: The New Voter Photo I.D. and Real I.D.
• Differences • Similarities • Which one is required? • How do I get either one?
and much more! Click Here for our 2020 Events
All phone banking sessions will operate out of the 2nd floor computer room.
Click for the phone banking schedule