Message from Our Senior Minister
Grace and Peace Be Unto You!
I believe that God is seeking to speak to us. He reminds us daily that He’s still in control and holds all things in His hands. Trust that God is with us, keeps us in His hands, and we will be better and stronger, together.
In the midst of all that is going on, these are exciting times for the Christian church. I am pleased to report that we affirmed and fellowshipped 74 members into the Friendship Missionary Baptist Church Family via Zoom on last Thursday. We are still growing, and we thank God for his blessings.
Thank you for embracing Friendship as your church family. Stay faithful, positive, and prayerful!
Updates for the week
- Community Spotlight: Pastor Jones talks about hurt, history and hope in a time of crisis. Read the article on page 17 in the September edition of Natural Awakenings. Click here for the digital issue.
- Visit the Website, Mobile App, FaceBook or YouTube Channel to stay connected with us!
- Sunday Worship Services ONLINE only at 8:00am and 10:00am.
- Wednesday Night Bible Study will be live streamed at 7:00pm.
- Drop offs for community table items and tithes/offerings
Sunday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Tuesday – Thursday: 11:00a – 1:00pm
- NEW Yoga Class via Zoom | Thursdays @ 6:00pm
Click here for Meeting ID and Password Information – information is updated weekly
Sweet Creations Curbside Cafe’ | Sundays and Wednesdays, 11:00am – 2:00pmPre-Orders Only! Call 828-318-5150
Membership Classes are now available online. Take advantage and enter the process of what it means to be a Christian and to make Friendship your church home. Click Here to Register.
- Update your membership information
Please update your membership information so we can communicate with you on an ongoing and regular basis. If any of your information has changed (email, phone, address), please update using your inFellowship Account: https://friendshipnc.infellowship.com/UserLogin, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-391-6640.
WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 6: Psalm 4:1 – 8
Thought: Evening Prayer for Help: Trusting God leads to sacrifices of righteousness.
WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 13: Psalm 44:1 – 26
Thought: A Prayer for Protection: What He [God] did for others then, He’s doing for me now!
WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 20: Psalm 108: 1 – 13
Thought: A Prayer for Help against enemies: Pray, we are in this together!
Prayer: May we Gracious God be more about your agenda than our own through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Point to Ponder: Living with confidence of God’s daily presence.