Updates for the week
- Visit the Website, Mobile App, FaceBook or YouTube Channel to stay connected with us!
- Please fill out the 2020 Census. Click Here to start the questionnaire.
- Sunday Worship Services ONLINE only at 8:00am and 10:00am.
- Wednesday Night Bible Study will be streamed at 7:00pm. Watch on FaceBook Live, Mobile App or website.
Questions? Email your Bible Study questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop offs for community table items and tithes/offerings
Sunday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Tuesday – Thursday: 11:00a – 1:00pm
- Yoga Class via Zoom | Mondays and Wednesdays @ 6:00pm
Click here for Meeting ID and Password Information – information is updated weekly
Sweet Creations Curbside Cafe’ | Sundays and Wednesdays, 11:00am – 2:00pmPre-Orders Only! Call 828-318-5150
Membership Classes are now available online. Take advantage and enter the process of what it means to be a Christian and to make Friendship your church home. Click Here to Register.
Week of May 3rd (Communion Sunday)
Psalm 40:1 – 17
A Prayer for Help: A Senior’s Perspective of Divine Presence.
Week of May 10th (Mother’s Day)
Psalm 57:1 – 11
A Prayer for Help: A Treasure to be treasured, Mothers!
Week of May 17th (Seniors Sunday)
Psalm 126:1 – 6
A Prayer for Deliverance: learning to enjoy and appreciate a good laugh.
Week of May 24th
Psalm 27:1 – 14
A Prayer of Praise: Would I had time to tell it all! Can I tell you something?
Week of May 31st (Intergenerational Sunday)
Psalm 142:1 – 7 (esp. vs. 5)
A Prayer for Help: Knowing and acknowledging what the Lord has done in my life.
Prayer: Dear Lord, we are so grateful for all you have done, just can’t tell it all. May we ever be mindful of your continuous presence in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Point to Ponder: Yesterday is long gone, though it only seems like today; today is what I have so I am going to make the best of it; tomorrow, well I trust God with whatever……